2010

Comments

  1. Haha! Harpy Moo Beer to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I once drank a Harpy Beer. isn't there some micro-brew out of California with that label?

    hope you started the year off well. I think I can now have a real shot at the Baker's Dozen contest winnings now!!!

    Cheers,
    jb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelley, shouldn't it be Harpy Gnu Beer? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a Harpy Beer or two would be okay. I was thinking of a t.v. show I used to watch when I was in grade school that featured a newscaster wildebeest named Garry Gnu but pronounced "Gah-new." All the news with Gary Gah-new" was the tagline. Anyway . . . Happy New Year. I missed the Wilson's Warbler and the Phoebe, and only added a Hermit Thrush in an afternoon outing, so I hope that Jeff doesn't get too cocky about the Baker's Dozen contest! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gary Gnu of The Great Space Coaster.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Space_Coaster

    "No Gnews is Good Gnews with Gary...Gnu"

    ReplyDelete
  7. ....yes, mangoverde, it should....but I like the sound "moo" (like from a cow...). I was guessing on his sound.... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment