This Time

sp
ac
ei
sd
et
er
mi
ne
db
yt
im
ey
ou
rt
im
em
yt
im
eb
yt
he
pa
rt
ic
ul
ar
sp
ac
ew
eh
ap
pe
nt
ob
ei
na
tt
hi
st
im
e
.

Written in March 1993 for a couple friends; but hopefully others will like it, as well. It's not about anything specific, but it's been around in different guises and is one of the only things from that time I can stand to read. The two visual pieces came together out of nowhere recently, so perhaps that means it's time for This Time. Or not. Give it no time if it's deemed not worth it. Time is valuable: your time/my time.

Comments

  1. ...that's pretty cool. I had to slow my mind down to read it, so in a sense, you gave me a little more time...this time. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kelly. I hoped it would work that way. There are a number of arrangements of this one; this example being the most recent . . . and perhaps the most annoying! Thank you for reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment